« Home | The Bad Bands Revolution Begins » | Parkdale Sweep Nets 130 `johns' » | Music Makes The World Go Round » | Middle East Oil Dependency » | Hank Rules! » | RIAA Says Ripping CDs to Your iPod is NOT Fair Use » | Beastie Stylins » | Destroyer's Rubies » | Doris Is Back! » | "Rotten Judgment In The State Of Denmark" » 

Thursday, March 30, 2006 

Please, God, No More

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a hugely against "Street Furniture" of any kind. Every time I walk down Dundas St. West and see those god awful mega bins standing 6 feet tall, just waiting for some hideous ad to grace their sides, it makes me want to scream. And now this... You can bet I am going to start carrying an arsenal of tomatoes and eggs...on second thought, I may just purchase that sling shot I've always longed for.